China Mary (Manuscript in Submission)
- Diode Poetry Journal:: China Mary has just arrived in a San Francisco brothel.
- Entropy:: Scenes from China Mary’s journey to San Francisco and her life in the brothel.
- Queen Mob’s Teahouse:: Newly widowed, China Mary arrives in Evanston from Park City, Utah.
- Nailed Magazine:: China Mary attempts to escape from the brothel. Later, in Wyoming, she begins to face her past. With author’s introduction.
Faraway Places (Diode Editions, 2021)
- Common, The:: Passages (Spring 2018) (Print)
- Collapsar, The:: After the Storm; Ascent; At the Sea
- Offing, The:: Archives
- Rigorous:: Split; Looking at the Sky; Open Road; Birdsong; Autobiography
- Rogue Agent:: Petals
- Scofield, The:: Mirage
- Tinderbox Poetry Journal:: Black Orchid; Faraway Places, At the Zoo
- Toast, The:: Butterfly Pavilion; In the Woods; Stars
- Unlikely Stories:: Desert Notes; January; Rainforest
Islanders (Conundrum Press, 2016)
- PANK:: Five Poems
- Poecology:: Off the Record
- Pilgrimage:: Daydreams (Volume 38, Issue 1) (Print)
- Winter Tangerine Review:: Paper Son (Volume 5)
- Open Letters Monthly:: Truth be Told: On Natasha Trethewey
- Open Letters Monthly:: An Unfolding Elegy: On Jake Adam York
- Open Letters Monthly:: Beyond Thought: On Clarice Lispector
- Open Letters Monthly:: Six Lyric Voices of Witness
- Tin House:: Lost and Found: Diane Gilliam Fisher’s Kettle Bottom (Winter Reading 2016, #70)
- The Dark Horse:: Measuring a Void: On Robert Frost’s “Acquainted with the Night.” Issue 42, Autumn/Winter 2020.
- The Writer’s Chronicle:: “Love You I Must”: Dudley Randall and the Ballade Tradition. Volume 53, Number 3, February 2021.