Preorder from Diode Editions. Available June 15, 2021.
Faraway Places resides in the spaces between the wild and the tamed, from orchid gardens and immense seas to caged birds and high alpine landscapes. It resists narrative and instead inhabits the residues of experience. It may be a private dictionary: “Those / who know the lore can use them / to find their way / in the world.” Haunted and searching, these poems navigate the distances between light and shadow, secrets and silence.
- Common, The:: Passages (Spring 2018) (Print)
- Collapsar, The:: After the Storm; Ascent; At the Sea
- Offing, The:: Archives
- Rigorous:: Split; Looking at the Sky; Open Road; Birdsong; Autobiography
- Rogue Agent:: Petals
- Tinderbox Poetry Journal:: Black Orchid; Faraway Places, At the Zoo
- Toast, The:: Butterfly Pavilion; In the Woods; Stars
- Unlikely Stories:: Desert Notes; January; Rainforest
- “Stars” is on display in the Ridgway Alley Poems, a public art installation in Ridgway, Colorado.